Dublin boasts impressive air connectivity to over 200 destinations in over 40 countries with regular short and long hall flights to Europe, North America, and Asia.
1. Dublin International Airport – extensive short and medium-haul network to all major European cities. The airport is served by an array of carriers and a significant long haul network focused on North America, the Middle East, and East Asia. Dublin International Airport is one of only a few airports outside North America that offers U.S. pre-clearance facilities.
2. Dublin Port – Ireland’s premier port, handling almost 50 percent of all trade in the Republic of Ireland.
3. M50 – Serves as both an orbital motorway of Dublin City Centre and a strategic link road to key national routes. It also links South Dublin County to Dublin International Airport.
4. N7 (M7) – the access point to the three southern cities of Limerick, Cork, and Waterford in South Dublin County.
5. MI – is the Motorway connecting Dublin to Belfast in Northern Ireland.
6. N4 (M4) – is the primary access point in South Dublin County to the West (M6 Galway) and the North West of Ireland (N4 Sligo).
7. Grange Castle Business Park
8. Greenogue / Aerodrome Business Parks
9. Citywest Business Park
10. Mountpark Baldonnell Business Park
11. Ballymount Business Park
12. South City / Whitestown Business Parks
13. Cookstown Industrial Estate
14. Citywest Convention Centre
15. TU Dublin Tallaght (Technical University Dublin)
16. DCU (Dublin City University)
17. Trinity College
18. UCD (University College Dublin)
19. Maynooth University